LsChevy Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 Is there a way to make an all out spl sub sound good? I mean I always hear people say it's all in the install/box so is this possible
ToNasty Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 What's an spl sub? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ALPINE408 Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 All subs are built the same for the most part. just some do it better than others..an "SPL SUB" can take more power but does the same function as a 50 dollar sub Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Krakin Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 An install with a custom DDZ over in Europe won both SPL and SQ. Install, enclosure and tuning. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Joe X Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 Is there a way to make an all out spl sub sound good? I mean I always hear people say it's all in the install/box so is this possible You need to tell which sub and list some parameters.
LsChevy Posted March 26, 2015 Author Report Posted March 26, 2015 Only sub I can think of at the moment is IA judge and that's only because I had it on my list to purchase
Joe X Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 They are kind enough not to provide parameters for it.
LsChevy Posted March 26, 2015 Author Report Posted March 26, 2015 Yea that's what steered me away from them..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.