Who got 5% all around?

RyanJ

I have 5% on all windows (Tahoe) and I have no problem driving at night. I do roll the window down when backing up to see the mirrors better but that is it.

This is exactly what I was going to say except I have an Expedition not a Tahoe.

I have 5% all around i have no issues seeing unless backing up at night in an area with no lighting. You get use to it like its been said. Helps alot to put your front windows down when backing up. Also bright reverse lights are good! Tint quality also is a factor.. Theres some that are darker then others when looking from inside out

I have 5% all the way around with the windshield tinted at 50% and a 5% strip.

You really can't see inside at night and you're not going to see inside in the daytime unless the sun is directly in front of the windshield

off topic here but it has to be said, i love those wheels. i was trying to get 22's for the impala but was hard to find. the price on them are a bit higher too.. once i save up im getting me a set

appreciate it man. i got lucky and bought these a couple years back when KMC was getting bought out by American Racing. So i got a pretty good deal on them

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

5% up front, 5% brow on the windsheild, and 5% over factory tint on the back 3 windows. Not too bad changing lanes on the freeway or whatever. Backing up sucks unless I roll the windows down and open the rear sliding window. And towing a trailer at night in the rain sucks, lol.

11082630_817501548299634_209983265172774

11030851_814308698618919_255457342036222

leave my truck outside in the sun for 5 hours at a time or so, get back in and it's atleast 20 degrees below ambient. Well idk about 20, but it's significant. Leather doesn't get hot anymore either.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Goddd damn. These cars look clean as fuckkkkkkk :lickscreen: (lmfao, these fucking smileys be killin me aha)

But I hope to get a new car within a few days, but I'm concerned is, what determines the quality of tint? For example, as someone said, quality is a factor when considering which tint to pick. What should I look for ? I called a place and they quoted me $160 for all 5 windows excluding the front. That is MINIMUM $100 cheaper than ANY OTHER TINT place but they have 5/5 stars on Yelp. Are they using cheap tint film? or are they just being honest and compassionate towards their costumers.

Link to Yelp Page of Tinting Shop: http://www.yelp.com/biz/acj-window-tinting-hayward-2

And another question is, if I would consider 15% tint up front with 5% in back, is there gonna be a big difference (as in to HELP see better) at night from the 5%? Or if I am going to go that low anyways and there isn't that big of a difference, just drop my nut sack and get 5% all around? Lmfao.

Right on yall for the help. Yall whips look clean as shitttt

EDIT: Like wtf is 3M or Carbon, ETc. GOOGLE TIME

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

• 5 weeks later...

Alright guys, so I bought that G37 and Im going to tint the car. well pretty much I borrowed 4 grand from my folks since they were kind enough to do so and will let me pay them off when I graduate college. So pretty much I was planning to get 18% front 2 and 5% back 3 Suntek Carbon. But since I borrowed 4gs and my pops helps me by paying half of my insurance cost, he requested not to do the rear windshield at 5%........ FUCK MY LIFE.

well.. since my life is ruined for the moment being, I have an appointment set for tomorrow at 2:00 and I have to decide whether to cancel it or go through with it.. and heres my options...

2 Front 18%, 2 Back 5%, Rear 18%
or..

18% all around ...

I had 20% on my last car back 3 and it was literally the worst during sunlight. It was just as bad as having no tint almost (not really, but you get what I mean).
Will the 2 back windows at 5% and help make the rear windshield at 18% appear darker than it really is? Or will it look dumb as shit and I will ruin the G37 :( ?

The place has 15% but it costs extra than the 18%. Is there a big difference in the outside appearance or not really since its 3% difference. Thanks guys. Idk if I should cancel the appointment or pick one of those options.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Fucking Christ, man. Why the fuck wouldn't you do the rear window 5%? Your pops is retarded.

Do 5% all around, and deal with your Dad later.

*3 posts later*

"So guys... Sold the car ..." lmfao

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived