Who got 5% all around?

RyanJ

fuck not having the back window dark as shit.

Assholes put HID's in stock halogen housings, and BLIND THE HELL out of you, might as well protect your vision a bit...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

You guys are all lucky. ANY tint forward of the B pillar in Iowa will get you the tickets, especially when you drive through a small town and cops have nothing else to do but pull you over for it. I get it for tailights as well.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

It's all illegal here.

I had 5% all the way around on my t-bird and never got pulled for it.

I even got pulled over a bunch of times for other reasons and they never said anything about the tint.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I had a black astro van with dark tint (fully factory van on exterior) and got pulled over driving down the highway in middle of no where for window tint and got a ticket. Also, got a ticket driving through town on a sunny summer day, same vehicle. Dark tint pulls the coppers....

Now I only have one vehicle with tint and I believe it's close to legal (50%)

Also, I had a black cobra with 20% and got pulled over for speeding multiple times but never got a tint ticket....so apparently you can be driving a mini van down the highway and get tinit ticket, but be speeding in a cobra get speeding ticket, and not get tint ticket. (3 times)

Multiple tint tickets in Astro, multiple speeding tickets in cobra, no tint tickets in cobra....awesome, lol. both were black vehicles with 20% on front two sides windows and 5% every where else. (except windshield)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

So...............

IMG_3945_zpsmanlxdne.jpg

Got 5% back 3, 18% front. Seeing out a night isnt that bad actually, well than again, its the first night. But I have a back up camera so that helps alot. Couldnt get the 5% all around like some of yall crazy asses got, but clsoe enough haha.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Where did you get it done at? I stay in san leandro. I got my yukon done and all my boys cars done at Street shades here in San Leandro.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

See we told you to have the back 3 matching, lol. Eventually the 18% will grow on you and you'll want even darker up front, and get use to it and seeing at night. I've gotten use to mine. I refuse to run anything light. I realize the risk i take, and i accept the fine if i get it.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Where did you get it done at? I stay in san leandro. I got my yukon done and all my boys cars done at Street shades here in San Leandro.

Acj window tint, hunt wood in Haywood.

Paid $160 for all 5, and they wi take off fromt tints for free if I get a ticket. My fam has taken over 4+ cars to them.

This place use to be in San Leandro actually on E 14.

http://m.yelp.com/biz/acj-window-tinting-hayward-2

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived