Sundown Audio

2 toasted rockford amps.. wtf...

mhuffman

I'm assuming the fuse that you are popping is the one on your power wire, and not the fuses on the amps? What size of power wire are you running from your battery to your amp? Where is the fuse installed on that wire and what size is it? How long is your ground wire from your amp and can you take a picture of where that ground is bolted to?

If they are 1000bds they are not. If it's a t1000bd it is. So what amp is it or do you not know? You said 1000bd. I owned 4 of them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I will specify once I see it but what I just read on crutchfield says the 1000bd is 1ohm.. once again unless I looked at it wrong or clicked on the wrong thing. it is just shitty 6 guage for now. it will be getting rewired with all 0 soon. and the ground wire is a 4g and is like 16inches long with and has a crimped loop which is attached to the bolt holding my seat down which is clean and goes directly into the body

on a side note Ive heard seat belt bolts aren't great grounds...

Yes. But seat bolts can be as long as there is good continuity. It's what I use for mine, no issues, good continuity.

Archived