Speakers are a 2 way performer right? You have the front wave that you want to listen too, and then the back wave ( back side of speaker) that will add material to the listening you don't want. Think of it as out of phase noise. trick is to kill that back wave energy anyway you can. More shit bounces around in the pod, the harder time you will have getting a good sound.

Well shit lol

Speakers are a 2 way performer right? You have the front wave that you want to listen too, and then the back wave ( back side of speaker) that will add material to the listening you don't want. Think of it as out of phase noise. trick is to kill that back wave energy anyway you can. More shit bounces around in the pod, the harder time you will have getting a good sound.

Well shit lol

SQ is a deep rabbit hole. you are just kicking rocks at the top ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'd like to say Bassheads are the crackheads for tearing up a good ride for sound. but recently seen the metal removal of an SQ car that would make and serious SPL system look weak in design.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well shit lol

I'm know im no where near SQ, I can adjust my crossover points and slops,never touched time alignment,I think his name Aubrey? Meet him at lake Perris few years ago.he did quick tune on my eq, only cause he didn't want stand in rain so he sat in my truck.and adjusted shit.I haven't touched it since then..lol

Well shit lol

I'm know im no where near SQ, I can adjust my crossover points and slops,never touched time alignment,I think his name Aubrey? Meet him at lake Perris few years ago.he did quick tune on my eq, only cause he didn't want stand in rain so he sat in my truck.and adjusted shit.I haven't touched it since then..lol

That Fheg is good people. He like to turn knobs ;)

So I could add just some regular foam inside the pos and just see what happens? Not stuff if full but add some to the bottom so it kind of seals the pod?

Yes..try get it on back side of mids

Side note and threadjack, does that apply to rear wave in doors also? Kill it?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So I could add just some regular foam inside the pos and just see what happens? Not stuff if full but add some to the bottom so it kind of seals the pod?

Yes..try get it on back side of mids

Side note and threadjack, does that apply to rear wave in doors also? Kill it?

Exactly. I was doing the "head tilt" & thinking the same thing yo.

Archived