dolarbilz Posted January 24, 2016 Author Report Posted January 24, 2016 Fawk yes! Done !! Had little warm sun this maring laid pieces on truck absorb that heat .
dolarbilz Posted January 24, 2016 Author Report Posted January 24, 2016 Time to clean up the garage, go to store get beer,bbq some food watch football
kingsuv Posted January 24, 2016 Report Posted January 24, 2016 Looking good. Now finish it up already Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Kyblack76 Posted January 24, 2016 Report Posted January 24, 2016 Real nice man. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted January 24, 2016 Report Posted January 24, 2016 I kind wish I would have gotten the 3" hats. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
CleanSierra Posted January 24, 2016 Report Posted January 24, 2016 I kind wish I would have gotten the 3" hats. I'm gonna try the Dayton 3" from PE. Local friend got his and says they sounds lovely. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
dolarbilz Posted January 25, 2016 Author Report Posted January 25, 2016 I kind wish I would have gotten the 3" hats. trade pillar's lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.