dolarbilz Posted April 20, 2015 Author Report Posted April 20, 2015 6.5" midbass with compression driver behind
Kyblack76 Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted April 20, 2015 Author Report Posted April 20, 2015 Going test out some drivers here soon.. Holy... what kind/brand of mid is that? No brand ...
Jhunt94 Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 It definitely looks mean 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
ALPINE408 Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 I've seen those before at the shop........ Have you ever had your woofers blown?
dolarbilz Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 I've seen those before at the shop........I'm not dealing with the shop no more.Not sure what you seen.but the guy I'm getting these from hasn't done it this way .its really not a trend breaking but can get at a decent price.
tdsa23 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 I've seen those before at the shop........ I'm not dealing with the shop no more. WHAT!!!!! I would like to hear that story one day. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
dolarbilz Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 I've seen those before at the shop........I'm not dealing with the shop no more. WHAT!!!!! I would like to hear that story one day.Nothing to talk about...life moves on..
ToNasty Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 How about more pictures of good stuff ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 Want see woofer recones drying? Lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.