damn man looking amazing per usual

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Thanks guy's!!! Day before the show (Friday) It snowed here at the house so I got a few pics of the ol Girl in the snow!!!!

DSCN0213%202_zpsgpw8fdko.jpg

DSCN0219_zpsbesxbkyi.jpg

Saturday I went to a show that a magazine hosted and had there models dress up Pin-Up Style! They had a bass comp as well so I thought I would pull the ol White girl in the lane's and push on them X6.5's a little!

pinup_zpswmeydtnc.jpg

Getting in the lane's to get on the meter

pinup6_zps0yqezkyz.jpg

Remember I said it snowed the day before! Well it was cold as CRAP so YEP I wore my insulated camo Cover-All's! :spiteful:

Was a great show I took Best Classic Car and them little X6.5's pulled 2nd place in 2001-3K class ! My numbers where down some I guess it's cause I was demoing all morning or maybe it was cause it was cold but I posted a 143.9 @48Hz sealed on the windshield!

DSCN0237_zps5m6kma7k.jpg

DSCN0239_zpswf9k8riu.jpg

DSCN0241_zps159mivya.jpg

DSCN0242_zpsl3hxhs73.jpg

Might be 2nd place but I'm proud of my little under-powered 6.5's to go up against bigger sub's and hold there ground! B) OH and after wards I let the demo's keep flowing! I LOVE this stuff! It's more for the passion of the sport rather then the trophies but I'll take em as I get em!

Congrats!

Well deserved!

Thanks man!

So I tried my hand at my first video edit of the ol Girl! I took clips of past video's I have made of Bis-Kwik and cut them together. DJSNT allowed me to use his track that he created to make the video. Let me know what you guy's think of it! :P

• 2 months later...

Been a bit but let's get this started! A bunch of stuff to fit in one post! I've been hard at it on the Wagon and I can say it has been a while but I feel good about it and it looks more complete to me then it ever has!
So let me get started and show you what I've been up to!
Bis-kwik%20all_zpsgvo5n1pm.png

I went ahead and tore everything out of the old girl! Time to get started!

DSCN0322_zpsyjpdvndl.jpg

DSCN0300_zps8mq2y1tx.jpg

Pulled all the Air ride stuff out to!

DSCN0331_zpswyw7zmfi.jpg

Went ahead and painted all it and bought new Accuair valves for it

DSCN0214_zps5g7cw3ml.jpg

What better time to put down deadener down as well! SKy High 120mil thick

DSCN0038_zps9olv7euz.jpg

Added another tank as well that is hid under the floor for extra air!

DSCN0285_zpstxirwezt.jpg

Getting everything back in and ready to build the false floor

DSCN0274_zpsxrigrwba.jpg

DSCN0238_zps7s6rcwk0.jpg

DSCN0290_zps9efcjucw.jpg

DSCN0291_zpskderjg9j.jpg

HMMMMMMM Need a little more stable voltage so why not go with some XS Power Lithium! I designed the inside of my cooler how I wanted it to look and hit ToolMaker up for some custom terminals!

3_zps5qdkfufi.png

Made a frame and placed my valves under where the battery will go

DSCN0216_zpsnmjiut1r.jpg

Did all my test fitting with a D3400 cause they are just about the same size as the XS15K Lithium

DSCN0006_zpssuxab8ff.jpg

DSCN0306_zpsj00r7ocj.jpg

DSCN0342_zpsnspkxkhx.jpg

NOW back to them custom Terminals! I wanted to run all the Logo's of everyone that has helped and supported my build!

Both1_zpstyrnndz0.jpg

both_zps5sifxraq.jpg

DSCN0391_zpszx3xquca.jpg

DSCN0389_zps1q6kvhmf.jpg

And just for a little more power I put a second D3400 under the hood and changed my pulleys out on the engine. Idle voltage 15.0 Full tilt have not seen below 14.1 now!!!

DSCN0265_zpsbbulwj1y.jpg

Little carpet and we riding again and banging!

DSCN0339_zpsze1cjit6.jpg

wagon%20rear%20done_zpso1nvrfce.jpg

MY LOVELY LITTLE HELPER AND FUTURE BASSHEAD CHICK!!!!! Baby Girl Miss Ava!!!!

DSCN0334_zpstzfw46nf.jpg

OMG OMG OMG

when I saw everything ripped out I thought WTH, but you did some upgrades I would have never expected, this thing was killer before and now, sooooooooooooooo custom words can't even describe. That voltage too, LOL!!!!!!!! That Lithium........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus a little helper.....

I can't believe how much room is back there, or the pics. make it look huge, My Tahoe is small compared to what you got for back spacing.......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

OMG OMG OMG

when I saw everything ripped out I thought WTH, but you did some upgrades I would have never expected, this thing was killer before and now, sooooooooooooooo custom words can't even describe. That voltage too, LOL!!!!!!!! That Lithium........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus a little helper.....

I can't believe how much room is back there, or the pics. make it look huge, My Tahoe is small compared to what you got for back spacing.......

LOL Thanks man and it's really that huge back there! So far I LOVE this Lithium, won't crazy about the price but my voltage is looking good now for sure. And Baby girl is always in the shop with me helping. She loves to build and HUGE into robotics! I'm one proud daddy! :acute:

Archived