bcpballer64 Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 Hell ya, I love a good matte finish "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
jcarter1885 Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 How do you like those cerwin vega coaxials? Need a temp pair of mids 6.5s. Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface AudioControl DM-608 (2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns (4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5" AudioControl LC-6.1200 (1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz Ampere Audio AA3800.1 Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting) Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk) Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs
BLuejoules Posted February 7, 2016 Author Report Posted February 7, 2016 How do you like those cerwin vega coaxials? Need a temp pair of mids 6.5s. They sound decent. They are kind of deep though. IG: devinthydude
BLuejoules Posted February 7, 2016 Author Report Posted February 7, 2016 Soooooo... Not much done audio wise today, but got a lot done on the exterior. So the previous owner had rattle canned the wheels black... naturally it started to chip and crack so I went ahead and stripped the paint! Sure chrome looks good... but how about Hemi orange rims? Plastidip to the rescue! First step is a white base coat of dip. Did around 6 coats of white. Next comes the orange. I did 6 coats of Hemi orange and 2 coats glossifier. And yes I still have to peel some of the excess off the tires. Put some new headlights and bulbs in too! And finally some pics of the sub and amp Ill be using for this build. IG: devinthydude
bsneon98 Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 That Hemi orange looks great man. Where did you find it?I loled at the orange circles on the parking lot pavement, looks like my driveway when I tire shine. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
BLuejoules Posted February 8, 2016 Author Report Posted February 8, 2016 That Hemi orange looks great man. Where did you find it? I loled at the orange circles on the parking lot pavement, looks like my driveway when I tire shine. I got it from dipyourcar IG: devinthydude
bigmizzle99 Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 First, thanks for your service, man and welcome back. Second, love the SRT8. I have my Altima lease expiring soon and an SRT8 Jeep is on list for possible replacements. Camaro SS Build Altima build 2.0 Altima build 1.0
BLuejoules Posted February 8, 2016 Author Report Posted February 8, 2016 First, thanks for your service, man and welcome back. Second, love the SRT8. I have my Altima lease expiring soon and an SRT8 Jeep is on list for possible replacements. Get one. Its a blast to drive and has so much room for activities! IG: devinthydude
baron_of_bass Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 First, thanks for your service, man and welcome back. Second, love the SRT8. I have my Altima lease expiring soon and an SRT8 Jeep is on list for possible replacements.Get one. Its a blast to drive and has so much room for activities! Haha you sound like the dude from step brothers. Do you're research before getting a jeep if you plan on doing heavy performance mods. I was on jeep forums before I decided not to get one. I live the look of that damn thing though. It's so smexy! Op: I like the hemi Orange Team Bass-Hz
BLuejoules Posted February 8, 2016 Author Report Posted February 8, 2016 First, thanks for your service, man and welcome back. Second, love the SRT8. I have my Altima lease expiring soon and an SRT8 Jeep is on list for possible replacements.Get one. Its a blast to drive and has so much room for activities! Haha you sound like the dude from step brothers. Do you're research before getting a jeep if you plan on doing heavy performance mods. I was on jeep forums before I decided not to get one. I live the look of that damn thing though. It's so smexy! Op: I like the hemi Orange Hah yeah thats from step brothers. Most of these jeeps get issues with the transfer case. And thanks I really like the color too IG: devinthydude
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.