Jump to content

CZ702 Headunit Issues (static)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Mine is clean. I know henters is clean. I'd contact clarion or wherever you got it from

Yup, mine is clean at full on all 6 channels :good:

I talked to Crutchfield and they are sending me a new unit. Yeah hopefully when I put the new one in none of the same issues are there.

Good shit.. :clapping:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Well, got mine playing. Same thing. I get the static also.

I tried unhooking the rca's from amp. no more static. Truck key turned to ACC still static. So I know it is likely coming from the HU.

Also getting a speaker pop when turning off. I jumped the remote to power the amp with truck off and no pop. So both seem to originate from the HU.

One thing I did notice is that my old HU would stay illuminated with the truck off until I opened the door. This one shuts off instantly when key is turned. I'm going to try moving the power and regrounding tomorrow. see what happens. Let up know if your new unit fixes the issue.

Posted

Well, got mine playing. Same thing. I get the static also.

I tried unhooking the rca's from amp. no more static. Truck key turned to ACC still static. So I know it is likely coming from the HU.

Also getting a speaker pop when turning off. I jumped the remote to power the amp with truck off and no pop. So both seem to originate from the HU.

One thing I did notice is that my old HU would stay illuminated with the truck off until I opened the door. This one shuts off instantly when key is turned. I'm going to try moving the power and regrounding tomorrow. see what happens. Let up know if your new unit fixes the issue.

Look at the internal amp setting. Make sure its on the "ON" position which turns it off.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

rookie mistakes here I see here I am greatful I do have the types of issuse in my ride :good:

Ok, I'll bite. What mistakes?

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

Well, got mine playing. Same thing. I get the static also.

I tried unhooking the rca's from amp. no more static. Truck key turned to ACC still static. So I know it is likely coming from the HU.

Also getting a speaker pop when turning off. I jumped the remote to power the amp with truck off and no pop. So both seem to originate from the HU.

One thing I did notice is that my old HU would stay illuminated with the truck off until I opened the door. This one shuts off instantly when key is turned. I'm going to try moving the power and regrounding tomorrow. see what happens. Let up know if your new unit fixes the issue.

Look at the internal amp setting. Make sure its on the "ON" position which turns it off.

Yeah, that was the first thing I did was turn the A-cancel to "on".

Also, @dbmode2 would love to hear these "rookie mistakes" you speak of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 975 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...