well shit hit the fan again, this time in baltimore

What they should do is bust some of their asses and give them jail time and I mean years in jail to get the word across the country that we ain't bullshitting..the fact they don't arrest anyone is retarded. Make new laws against organized looting and rioting and add arson and attempted murder charges and put them in jail for 10 + years

Supposedly they arrested some people last night, but whether or not they will stay in jail for any period of time remains to be seen.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

From all the riots I seen I never seen arrest made and even if they do I'm sure it's not years. Maybe a few months jail time.show them we don't want that bullshit by serving their asses lots of years and you will see riots are not existant after that.. You only need a few examples to get the message out

Watching videos of it online gets me all heated up. I wish somebody would whip some of these little punks asses, but there's just too damn many of them.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I just laugh. It's amusing to me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I want to know where our First Black President is in his last term in office with all the cities and there issues.

Does not fucking matter. You can say his name by the way, its your commander-in-chief President Barack Obama.

People think the president is going to wave a fucking wand and fix everything. Thats not how it goes and just because hes running the country and not trying to fix every issue that pops up like a whack-a-mole doesn't mean he is apathetic. The man is trying to do his job which is running the country both foreign and domestic. (whether hes doing that well is debatable but I am not getting into that)

If you want to look at how to tame police brutality and violence it starts at a department level and moves up from there. Not the president on down. When you allow people to treat US citizens as if they have no civil/human/personal whatever rights then you will have this scenario over and over again.

Especially if their local municipality allows them to get away with it.

Just like if you allow protesters to violently burn loot and steal from those same US citizens you allow lawlessness which has no place in a organized and civilized society. Violence begets violence.

Martial law and beat them all back into submission. We're too soft on criminals and it's unfair that law abiding citizens and hard working Americans have to suffer because of these ass hats. Do what needs to be done.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived