So I've been slowly doing a few things to the truck. I have some stuff that needs to go on, but this was just a wow moment so I thought I'd share.

so first of all, disclaimer, I usually do these things on my own as most of you know. I don't like paying people to do what I can do myself, and that usually allows me to re purpose that money somewhere else. Unfortunately I'm in a crazy busy schedule right now and I just simply don't have time. So a buddy of mine made me a great deal on some stuff and I let him have it while I was basking in the Hawaiian sun for a week. Check it out.

This is how I left her:

11174965_293209110803038_771500380376944

And this is how I she was when I got home:

11165160_293209137469702_770554949708156

Fabtech 6" basic lift, replaced the fabtech basic shocks for Fox Resi shocks all around, Fabtech Traction Bars in back, Pro Comp Dual Steering Stabilizer bracket with Fox 2.0 shocks, Fuel Maverick 20 x 10 wheels, and 37x12.5x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

I also have a dual exhaust and a cold air intake that was supposed to be done as well, but the truck caught fire that was shipping the parts and so that's been delayed somewhat.

While i was in Hawaii I purchased the SCT iTSX tuner and got some custom tunes for her. I got it all hooked up and just ran the tunes that came with it while the customs were made, and wow what a difference just in that. I can't wait to get the exhaust and CAI installed and run those custom tunes.

Yesterday I purchased some rear air bags to help with towing. I brought this home Monday night to get ready for our first camping trip with the trailer this weekend. As you can see in the picture, there's some sag to it. Not good for towing. So I'll get these bags on tonight and that should help lots.

11008422_293209174136365_697063980440533

SO that's how it is now. Hopefully soon I can get the F350 done and work on getting it sold so I can start the audio in this thing.

Nice ride homie !!!

Cant tell from my phone ... are you running a sway controller ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

very nice transformation bro!!! thanks for posting!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Nice ride homie !!!

Cant tell from my phone ... are you running a sway controller ???

Yes I am. It's got the gigantic hitch and then the two arms that go back with the chains, and then has the sway bar control too. Crazy, this is the first trailer we've ever owned, and so this was all a learning experience for me. I got some air bags under it before we left for camping last week, wow what a difference.

very nice transformation bro!!! thanks for posting!

Thank you sir. There's more to come too.

i saw this truck in person saturday. Nice looking truck, just needed to be "louder"

It'll get there. In due time my friend, in due time. Matter of fact the outside is getting louder this weekend. Sunday the CAI and Dual exhaust goes on it. The inside is just waiting on my pre-ordered comps to come in. Then I can get to work.

I should add, that the carrier bearing is shot on this. I knew it had to be shimmed, right after I drove it I knew it, but my schedule is such that I have no time for extra stuff. So I thought I'd do it sometime this week since the schedule is a little light. Well after towing that beast 32' trailer this weekend, I basically killed the carrier bearing. Ordered a new one, and new U-joints for the drive shaft last night. Should be here tomorrow. SO I'll attack that tomorrow night, if it's here, because it's getting worse by the day. Oh well, price you pay to play.

Looks good scooter, Isee you went with the Fabtech over the BDS. Dont get too used to the height it will all start to settle and sag a bit before it finally rests at its lift height. You dont scrub with the 37s on that lift with a 10" wide wheel?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Truck looks great! I have tried for so long to find an unmolested excursion. Love this look. Just rather have seats than a shell.

They're hard to find. They're out there, just hard to find. I kind of wanted that look, but I needed the truck on occasion to haul stuff. So I went with the shell, for the look and the protection from the weather. Just feels beefier to me with it on.

Looks good scooter, Isee you went with the Fabtech over the BDS. Dont get too used to the height it will all start to settle and sag a bit before it finally rests at its lift height. You dont scrub with the 37s on that lift with a 10" wide wheel?

Yeah, budget friendly for now. As time goes by I'm probably going to switch over to PMF stuff. Piece by piece. I bought some 6" blocks with bag perches last night. I was not happy to see that these blocks are stacked. I told my installer I was pissed. I was under the impression, my fault for not asking the question, that a new full size block came with it. NOt a short block that stacks on it. Then he put the stock blocks on top, but sold me a 6" adapter for the air bags which I didn't need. Not happy with him. But that's what I get for having too full of a schedule. Otherwise I'd have done it myself.

Anyway, so yes, swapping out all the parts to pmf parts and I'm actually liking the Fox Resi shocks. It's a pretty comfortable ride.

I had to trim some off the back of the wheel well but no I can go full lock to lock and no rubbing. If I hit a bump too hard while full lock, I get a little something but otherwise no.

Thats a big no no on stacking blocks in the back. Looks like you have traction bars on the back now so that will help alot on a single block but stacked blocks will cause serious axle wrap.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Awesome! I always love a good transformation!

Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500

Performance:

K&N Cold Air Intake

Hedman headers

3" True duels

Flowmaster Super 10's

Magnaflow High Flow Cats

G2 4:88 running gears

New cooling system

Superchips Flashpaq programmer

Eaton lockers

Audio: JL CP208W3V3