Second Skin Audio

$1000 to spend on a single 18

OzielG

they would move a LITTLE more air... ive personally never used the zv4's so i cant say how they sound or the power they can take. both zv4 and hdc4 are great subs. you should be able to play 150db+ on music with either set up... what sub do you think looks better? if you get the dust caps for the hdc4, you can get them blank with no logo and put your own logo on them lol

Im not even going to comment on what was said here but if you've decied on two 15's on 7k I'd go with a pair of FI sp4's.

There is a nice pair for sale in the for sale section to for a good price.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197100-fs-fi-sp4-15/

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

the fs of a sub is where it plays best... where the sub is most efficient. music bass is about 30-60hz... depending on the type. dont get me wrong a low fs sub can still play music, the sub i use has a fs of 24.9hz. alot depends on the box. thats why i say generally.

anyways back to topic, if your looking for a single sub set up, go with a single HDC4 18 or 15, both subs can take 4krms on music just fine, thus lowering your amp costs, and electrical upgrade costs... and save you gas if its a daily driver.

YEAH NO!... the f.s of the sub is where the sub resonates at the frequency of the material....And im pretty sure there are 2 resonate frequencies one is higher then sub frequencies so its not listed... the f3 is where its usually most efficient im pretty sure...

If you don't know what you're talking about Please don't give advice. Your opinion is not fact. If you think this applies to you then it probably does

This has also turned into a vs thread.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived