Sonic Electronix

Guy has balls. Especially trying to fraudulently sell something like a JBL Crown. Those aren't real common anymore from what I've seen

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Guy has balls. Especially trying to fraudulently sell something like a JBL Crown. Those aren't real common anymore from what I've seen

There were never many made. Again, likely if you were to show up with 1500$ cash things wouldn't go so well.

Did you actually contact CL and tell them? I am in process of flagging and messaging CL staff now to get it taken down just in case.

I didn't really see a "report" button but I'm not really a big CL user. I posted it here since someone posted the link on another board and I wanted to warn people away from possibly being raped robbed and murdered.

ive been texting him... he sent me 2 more pics... said hes selling it cause the head in his car blew. he never clamped it. he can show it working if your a serious buyer. says it will do over 8000watts if you give it more voltage. says nothing is blown, and that he only put the thing in about D.C. fixing the amp cause its the only place that can? very hard to understand what this guy says, either doesnt know english very well, or just really REALLY bad english, if you can call it that.

Can you post the other pictures he sent you? The one with the three batteries and Zed Leviathan in the back of my old jeep is definitely my picture and that amp is right in the room with me so I can assure you he doesn't have that.

I figured I'd post it here in case anyone wanted to have some fun with him. Not like flagging it on Craigslist does anything... he'll just re-post it tomorrow or download pictures of something else to lure in his next victim.

Just because it's your picture doesn't guarantee he doesn't have the amp to sell. I've used other peoples pics before to sell stuff if I have the same item as in their picture. It's easier for me to right click and save a picture to use than to go take a picture.

You're probably right that he's a scammer, I'm just saying, him using your pic doesn't guarantee that and you seem sure of it.

Standard rules apply- all craigslist deals are to be done in a public place.

The other original picture is from a CACO thread posted by a guy in Louisiana. Anyway, suit yourselves. Seems shady as hell to me, just trying to warn anyone away from becoming another Detroit crime statistic. Oh, and 1500$ is too high on that amp anyway. Going rate is closer to 1200 and they're still not easy to sell mainly do to the ungodly size of them.

Might could ask him about the other amp in his first picture and see if that's for sale to see what he says. That should ferret out either an obvious lie or the truth.

if someone here is seriously interested in the amp see if he will meet you inside of Macomb county sheriffs department.

I'd even meet you up there if you're still iffy about it since I live down the street.

Would be funny to do it even just to waste his time and see if he actually shows up with the amp I'm doubting he will though because I also think he most likely doesn't have it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived