Skullz Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 Doc is just as bad as dave and varley getting his trapper shut was epic. Damn i don't miss varley running his mouth off on the show. lol 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
dolarbilz Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 Doc is just as bad as dave and varley getting his trapper shut was epic. Damn i don't miss varley running his mouth off on the show. lol X2
LT.Smoke Posted May 19, 2015 Author Report Posted May 19, 2015 I think the race between Kye and Chief would've been better had he not broke loose... Same with Nova being jacked up before his run Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
JP-12 Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 Noooooooo! Shit, I hope it's recording I forgot it was on! One of my favorite shows lol!
finkster Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 They have some cool cars but it pisses me off how they try to pass it on as a reality show. I don't know why it pisses me off; I don't watch TV anyways. However, it is always on at the firehouse with a bunch of enthused redneck hicks watching it on the couch. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
rocking.that.eclipse Posted May 19, 2015 Report Posted May 19, 2015 I wish that jp didn't post up a video of the crow being white... but I love that they all ware dd and xs power shirts
LT.Smoke Posted May 23, 2015 Author Report Posted May 23, 2015 Well it is white shane Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.