Sweet man! Question, did you run new wires to aftermarket speakers in doors or no? Merely curious.

Not yet, being that it is on the headunit for now its on the factory 24awg wire! LOL once I put them on a amp I got a roll of Sky High 14awg wire I will run to them. I've got a ton of wire to run! Looks like I will have to do the big 3 as well!

This was a unexpected build!!! Never would of thought I would win SOTM and such a sweet prize pack! So I'm just gonna do a little at a time with extra stuff I've got sitting around and in between working on the Wagon! I've got the box out of it now filling all the screw holes with bondo and then I'm gonna resin it so I can get it smooth and ready for paint & the plexiglass top! So this will be a SLOW build but I will keep it posted as I go!

Forgot to add this comment, I think it dayum cool of your dad, to tell you to keep your prize for SOTM. Why ? Because it would have been easy of him to say yes, but he didn't. Show's your dad is top-notch guy. Hope he's healing up well. Really want to see what y'all do to his 55 even that its a 4 door. That's been my dream car since I was 15. Yeap.. Oh amp going wake them speakers up nicely.

should be a great build! congrats again..well deserved SOTM...and one of the best prizes I've seen!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Forgot to add this comment, I think it dayum cool of your dad, to tell you to keep your prize for SOTM. Why ? Because it would have been easy of him to say yes, but he didn't. Show's your dad is top-notch guy. Hope he's healing up well. Really want to see what y'all do to his 55 even that its a 4 door. That's been my dream car since I was 15. Yeap.. Oh amp going wake them speakers up nicely.

He's doing real good! He's been pulling all the trim off and polishing it up! Said he has to wait until he gets back to work before he can spend some money on it! LOL

Archived