I'm gonna start this one off by saying Thank You, to CT Sounds for having such a great prize for SOTM, ALL the SMD staff that keep the site running, & everyone that voted for Ol Bis-Kwik!!! You guy's made this possible! :good:

Got home yeasterday & most of it had arrived!

3_zpsmslxhtsw.jpg

4_zpsowkq9asb.jpg

I was more than happy to unbox it!!! I've never ran CT Sounds before so I didn't know what to expect! Some nice looking stuff here!!!

12" Subs

5_zpsm2qdwhfh.jpg

6_zpslajm8ral.jpg

6.5's for the doors

7_zpspawyypqv.jpg

8_zps40hmhqci.jpg

The amp has not arrived yet, we talked about it and it will be here in June. Now what to put it in!!!!!!!! :fool:

Well my Daily Tahoe has been my Tow Pig (Tow-Ho) for some time now pulling Bis-Kwik from state to state & me back in forth to work everyday so it's time to show her some love!!!! B)

1_zpsipu9tmaw.jpg

2_zpsjworjzpw.jpg

started off with the doors

9_zpsjedvjaoe.jpg

Hey look a factory tweeter! I got something for that!

10_zpslytnlocm.jpg

11_zpsni4cytwk.jpg

WOW!!!

12_zpsfel9kciz.jpg

13_zpswhgblubm.jpg

14_zpsx9bccrii.jpg

Now to replace that factory tweeter with these Memphis one's I've had for awhile sitting around!

15_zpshm7946pq.jpg

16_zpsfpvjldai.jpg

17_zpsatwdrolg.jpg

Look what was in the rear door's! LOL

18_zpsptknj0qz.jpg

hell yea. congrats

Thanks man! I tried to give all this stuff to my dad for his 55 but he said no for me to use it! Hell I didn't decide until yeasterday to put it all in my Tahoe! So far it sounds good, I guess I will add a amp to the door speakers! As of now they are just running off the headunit.

It's nice to see they prize get used most of the time you never see what happens with it.

Those are some beefy coaxial's.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So far I'm loving the way it sounds in there! Can't wait to hear the sub's!

First and for most congrats on the SOTM win. Man I bit there a huge difference in sound. Couldn't believe my eyes the different in size the CT sound speakers are to what you had. Looking good so far.

Thanks man!!! Yeah its a huge difference in sound already!!! I've been bouncing back and forth between working on the Tahoe & the Wagon! I plan on redoing the suit case in the Wagon soon to make room for 2 SCV2000d amps. Once I do that I'm gonna change my Infinity Reference amp with a Infinity Kappa amp, so I'll put the Infinity Reference amp in the Tahoe to run the CT Sounds 6.5's! That should really wake them up!

Sweet man! Question, did you run new wires to aftermarket speakers in doors or no? Merely curious.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived