You can get real good deals if you buy crazy amounts of ammo but you have to have the cash.

Try checking ammo seek and gunbot.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You can get real good deals if you buy crazy amounts of ammo but you have to have the cash.

thats one reason we dont have ammo or the reason why its expensive.. some people just buy lots of it when available. not complaining about it.. kudos to who who can afford to stock up like that..

Another thing to remember is you should shoot a round that has a similar feel to what you plan to use for defense.

Last thing you want to do is be shooting light rounds at the range then have some higher energy rounds for defense.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My basement lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

thats one reason we dont have ammo or the reason why its expensive.. some people just buy lots of it when available. not complaining about it.. kudos to who who can afford to stock up like that..

I disagree with this. I have a class coming up next month. Round count is 1000 rounds. I have a match this weekend and a match the week before the class. That's 1200 rounds minimum without any of the other times I go out shooting. I'm easily going to clear 2000 over the next month. If I was buying amp would it be absurd to buy it all at once and get the lower price?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

My basement lol

my garage LOL

Dillion 650 FTW

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Other option.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ProductListing.aspx?catid=736

If you can find it in stock, WalMart sells something for like $11.40/50rds. It's not Tula or Brown Bear. Don't think they sell Brown Bear at all and Tula is like $9.80 when it's in stock.

I've used Sellier & Bellot, Magtech and Brass Blazer without complaints. Just some examples of "budget" ammo that seemed to do alright by me.

Also, watch for deals at Cabela's. I've used some coupon codes there and was able to snag some stuff under $10/50rds when bought in bulk.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

My basement lol

my garage LOL

Dillion 650 FTW

Yep. Good thing I don't have more primer tubes my arm would get tired

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived