Women throw fists at Wal-Mart

_paralyzed_

It can happen anywhere because this country is full of trashy people.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It can happen anywhere because this country is full of trashy people.

sad but true

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

The white trash bitches fighting didn't bother me nearly as much as that little bastard running his mouth. I swear other people's fucking kids! Someone should have kept his little ass out of it. Lawsuit or not I'm sure an adult could have kept him from interfering with the incident. If it was all on video and someone didn't harm him while keeping him away from the women then it shouldn't be an issue, right?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

The white trash bitches fighting didn't bother me nearly as much as that little bastard running his mouth. I swear other people's fucking kids! Someone should have kept his little ass out of it. Lawsuit or not I'm sure an adult could have kept him from interfering with the incident. If it was all on video and someone didn't harm him while keeping him away from the women then it shouldn't be an issue, right?

you'd think that but you never know nowadays. People are always getting away with ridiculous lawsuits.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Why was the one in the scooter? It didn't stop her from getting in a fight. In Wal-Mart. 'Merica!

Because white trash are lazy! They take their damn lawn chairs everywhere, they ride in scooters while actual handicapped people sit at the door waiting until one opens up.

If that would have happened in the "chip, cookie" isle.....

peace would have been made....

This right here. Hell yeah, don't crunch my Doritos or it's fawking AWNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids going to end up in jail one day or even worse dead in the streets with a parent like this. It's sad, you can tell from how the kid acts that his innocence is gone.
People need to learn to let things go and not be so sensitive to things people say.

Good luck with that. The days of that are gone. Just look around this site! Too many pussies around now! Too many laws and rules now in the world, this bullying shit, too much crap. Our country has been ruined.

The only way I'm fighting with my kid around is to protect my kid. He odds are higher that you won't find a video on YouTube though. More like an evidence locker

This right here. N8 hit it on the nose. If you're a good parent, the only way you're fighting in front of your children is for the safety of your children, and even then, the first thought is usually (OR SHOULD BE) is my child going to be safe if something happens to me, is my wife, husband, gay lover, whoever the significant other is, or even friend, there to take them away and protect them. IF NOT, you suck up your pride and walk the fuck away for their safety.

Only one time have I ever almost gotten in a fight in front of my daughters, and that was at the snow this last winter. YES we had snow in California, wasn't much but it was there. My daughter was going to sled down a hill and the other guys daughter wouldn't get out of the the run. I told him my daughter was going to come down his needed to get out of the way so she wouldn't get hit. He said nothing, just looked at me. So, I yelled up the hill for my daughter to go, and just like I knew it was going to happen BAM right under her legs and she did a full backflip and landed on her back. My daughter felt like shit, she was crying and this fuckwad thought he'd start yelling at her. Well, that didn't fly for me, so I protected her. My sister in law was there, she had both my daughters and walked them away. By the time I was done, he and his daughter and family left the hill. And I didn't throw one punch. But my daughter found something out that day, NOONE is going to disrespect her or yell at her or scare her without me being there to make it go away. Had he decided to swing, he would've paid the price! But also in the front of my mind, aside of my daughters, was that his daughter was there watching it all go down. Another reason I didn't beat his ass that day.

People forget, being a man and a parent doesn't involve being the biggest baddest mofo on the block. It means sometimes being big enough to know, you have to walk away. The other guy will get his, somewhere down the line. May not be by you, but he will get his. If luck and fate is shining on you, then he'll cross your path again someday and you wail on his ass until someone bigger than you pulls you off him! Goes for women too, but as smart and better than us women usually are, they can just loose it over the dumbest shit! Case and point right here!

shit like that pisses me off..I hope those women spend a couple nights in jail..and that kid needs his tail tore up becuase obviously he's never been disciplined in his life..I can't even imagine what possesses parents to act that way and show out in front of their children...white trash. Sadly this looks like something that would happen in south Georgia.

Actually I'd have to disagree with you. If you look at studies, don't ask me to name any that's my wife's department, kids who are hit, or beaten, NOT SPANKED THERE'S A DIFFERENCE JUST TO CLARIFY, are more apt to show violent tenancies and aggression than kids who are not. I'm betting this kid get's his ass beat on the daily! Or, even going to another level, he does, and I bet he watches his mom get her ass beat on a daily basis. No child, that is properly raised, protecting their parents or not, are going to stomp someone or do the ghetto shit he was doing. The pouring products on her head was admittedly funny, and something I can see any kid doing, but not the ghetto punk ass shit he was doing. That's the sign of serious family dysfunction and lots of beatings!!

I will say this about Walmart though. Anytime, I start feeling bad about myself, and think i have it rough, or have a bad day. I go to the local walmart, I get some McDonalds, or Subway, depending on which one it is lol, and I just sit back and watch. The most entertainment I get all year, aside of going to the state fair! And it doesn't matter what area you're in. You could be in the richest ritziest area Walmart there is, the people are always the same! Always entertaining! LOL

Ok Paragraph Pete..............OUT!

Sadly it's one of the walmarts I shop at :(

For those going to slam it's the one in Beachgrove at 465 and Emerson. Just your usual white trash crowd, more surprised it doesn't happen more.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived