Port area. what does it affect?

Before you do anything new I would write down everything you know about your system, that goes from outputs at a range of frequencies down to the position of each sub. You could even go into temperature, humidity, altitude and many other environmental conditions as these things will affect scores as well.

The guy I lost to in psyclone checks weather for a show.

He then heats or cools down his shop and sets up his RTA and runs a few 30s runs.

Fucking beast. Lol.

Before you do anything new I would write down everything you know about your system, that goes from outputs at a range of frequencies down to the position of each sub. You could even go into temperature, humidity, altitude and many other environmental conditions as these things will affect scores as well.

From what I've seen him say he already writes everything down.

He probably knows his system better than 90% of people out there

I get a lil weird.

Not as full retard as burp or tone people, which I still have utmost respect for, but...

I know my gear and my build. Basically slept in that thing. But, I don't understand some things. And hell, I wanna try to.

It's fun.

build

check for lights

tune

fire up

turn knob to right.

watch voltage

try to breath.

try to see

sniff for coil.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

How about we trade whips, my Jimmy for your blazer and you can start from scratch?

I'll fill it with bud light from the hatch to the front seats to sweeten the deal.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

From what I've seen him say he already writes everything down.

He probably knows his system better than 90% of people out there

I get a lil weird.

Not as full retard as burp or tone people, which I still have utmost respect for, but...

I know my gear and my build. Basically slept in that thing. But, I don't understand some things. And hell, I wanna try to.

It's fun.

build

check for lights

tune

fire up

turn knob to right.

watch voltage

try to breath.

try to see

sniff for coil.

Fuck an A boss......

it has worked so far

lol...

Im in the top 18 on the planet in my discipline ... :) .... but i know its early.

LOL...

great read guys! One love!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

If you really want to know what's going on with your port, impedance tells all. You can check for compression with an AMM-1. The trickier part is figuring out if its port compression or power compression, but it can be done.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived