audiofanaticz Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 I wanted to say "sharting" but it looks like the time has came and gone
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 I wanted to say "sharting" but it looks like the time has came and gone That's exactly what you think right before a shart strikes, you get that feeling then it's gone and all the sudden a shart strikes. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 Starling What happens when we get stuck? I just smoke a Swisher and close my eyes. Once the lines are done connecting, pow!........ Steering
SMF93 Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 Starling What happens when we get stuck? I just smoke a Swisher and close my eyes. Once the lines are done connecting, pow!........ SteeringYou added,changed or removed more than one letter, so I believe we are still at starling
_paralyzed_ Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 startlingLet's not get off topic here guys. I got called an asshat for trying to inject some humor into this thread.
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 Starling What happens when we get stuck? I just smoke a Swisher and close my eyes. Once the lines are done connecting, pow!........ SteeringYou added,changed or removed more than one letter, so I believe we are still at starling you just messed it up. The last word was sterling. I changed an " L " to an " E " to make steering. Let me know if there's more than one letter changed.
_paralyzed_ Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 Starling What happens when we get stuck? I just smoke a Swisher and close my eyes. Once the lines are done connecting, pow!........ SteeringYou added,changed or removed more than one letter, so I believe we are still at starlingyou just messed it up. The last word was sterling. I changed an " L " to an " E " to make steering. Let me know if there's more than one letter changed. I don't think it matters. strangeduck broke his own rules in post #54 by changing "farting" to "starting".
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 Lol, I didn't care. He pointed me out without looking at the first page.
bolanorthhighlands Posted June 26, 2015 Report Posted June 26, 2015 Startline My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
SnowDrifter Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Startling ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.