JScustoms05suburban Posted June 22, 2015 Report Posted June 22, 2015 Hello all, I have 750 amps of alternator on tap, 6 g31 Crescendo Batts and a Crescendo 12k and a suburban. I'm looking to change up my sub stage, and was thinking of 6 sundown zv4 18s. Does anyone have any other recommendations? I'm open to running anything from 10 12s to 8 18s lol and I'm open to box style, ported wall, 4th, 6th, et cetera. Just want to have a brutal low daily. 3 350 amp 6 phase js alts 6 custom sundown 18s 4 ft1 tweets 8 8" pwx mids 18 g31 agm batts 2 crescendo 12k 1 american bass gt3200.4 1 jl slash 300/4 ~600 feet of 1/0 ofc knu
JScustoms05suburban Posted June 22, 2015 Author Report Posted June 22, 2015 Ps. I currently run 10 flex audio 12s. They're great for the price, but I've had some motor shift on a couple of them, and I'm tired of being down woofers while they get exchanged under warranty. 3 350 amp 6 phase js alts 6 custom sundown 18s 4 ft1 tweets 8 8" pwx mids 18 g31 agm batts 2 crescendo 12k 1 american bass gt3200.4 1 jl slash 300/4 ~600 feet of 1/0 ofc knu
bighossf150 Posted June 22, 2015 Report Posted June 22, 2015 seeing how Im a tantric nuthugger..... 6 hdd 18's Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Miguels Posted June 22, 2015 Report Posted June 22, 2015 Who are the alternators from? 4 sp4 or mayhems my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Kyblack76 Posted June 22, 2015 Report Posted June 22, 2015 how many drivers? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted June 22, 2015 Report Posted June 22, 2015 As much come are as you can stuff. 24 sa 12a THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Miguels Posted June 22, 2015 Report Posted June 22, 2015 158.2 on the meter my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
bighossf150 Posted June 22, 2015 Report Posted June 22, 2015 Who are the alternators from? 4 sp4 or mayhems his sig says 4 mechmans Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.