Carnines Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Preferably in the 1000-1500w ish range. Just want to find some more options.
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 There are dozens of choices. Box design will have as much if not more impact on low frequency performance than sub choice. What's your budget? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Carnines Posted June 23, 2015 Author Report Posted June 23, 2015 Would preferably like no more than 1600 or so for 4 12
Joe X Posted June 23, 2015 Report Posted June 23, 2015 Sundown X, Fi Q will do nice in the power range, many others as well, the box has a lot to do with the outcome.
Carnines Posted June 23, 2015 Author Report Posted June 23, 2015 I did look at the BL's since I am more concerned about output
DylanBunch Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Any sundown sub with mega roll surrounds 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Carnines Posted June 27, 2015 Author Report Posted June 27, 2015 Only subs from sundown I would personally consider would be the nightshade.. I don't like the sound of Chinese made.
Syphlyn Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Only subs from sundown I would personally consider would be the nightshade.. I don't like the sound of Chinese made. The fact that the X series subwoofers are assembled in China have no impact on the sound of the driver. If you don't want subs that are made in China get the Zv4s then, they are the big brother to the X and are all assembled in-house. Syphlyns 2000 F150 4.6L V8 H/U: Kendwood KDC-X898 Speakers: 4 x Alpine SPR-68 Speakers 4 Channel Amp: Alpine PDX-F4 Sub: Sundown Zv4 12 Sub Amp: Sundown SAZ-2000D Box: 2.75 Cu Ft @ 31Hz Alternator: Mechman 250A elite series Wiring: All KnuKoncepz 0 gauge OFC + KnuKonceptz Krystal RCAs
ToNasty Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Only subs from sundown I would personally consider would be the nightshade.. I don't like the sound of Chinese made. My favorite sub is the sundown sa. And 4 of those would do awesome on your new amp ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Carnines Posted June 27, 2015 Author Report Posted June 27, 2015 Only subs from sundown I would personally consider would be the nightshade.. I don't like the sound of Chinese made. My favorite sub is the sundown sa. And 4 of those would do awesome on your new amp You kind of gave me the crazy idea of doing 8 10's lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.