Oh that "government". Who really is the government,senate,politician's,even the president? Is this not who,"we",voted into office? To lead us,protect us,help us,and change us? I do believe it is a lot of B.S.,just not shown or seen by the people of this country. Kind of like how a lot of us,in this country know about the nonsense that goes on in other countries,like Mexico,I bet those other countries see the nonsense that goes on in this country. This country will spend billion's,on war's,going to space,prison's,and little fishes,but not a dime in our own people. Why? Why do we have money for that,but not for us? When the people do say something,they reply back with excuses. I do believe this still is the greatest country in the world,but with probably the most corrupt,selfish,and B.S. government of them all. They say you're vote matter's,but all that really matter's,is the money,always has,always will. Most fight's are won by number's,and if the majority of American's would stand up to the government,I believe they would have to listen,and do something. Not unless they feel threatened,and use our own military against us. I can go on some more,but maybe later,lol,but I do want to say this. I'm a father, and raise my children to work smart, work hard,do not rely on no one,if you can do it yourself,and to be happy. This is the only life we have,so make the best of it.

what? a president is not to protect us, help us and change us he just represents us. you sound like you are already brained washed. also why do you say they spend money in other countries and not here and not our people? whats welfare then? i think they already give to much too the people.. why spend money on war? because fuck isis thats why, prison, are you serious? you want every murderer, rapist, pedophile or other types of criminals roaming our streets?

Ok,how many people in prison are there for serious ,unbelievable crime's? You steal a candy,go to jail. You say a cuss word,go to jail. Ya,some people should be there,and other's need help. Society,media,government,and other's do brainwash. They have you look a certain way,talk a certain way,think a certain,and walk a certain way,but we don't really notice that. Like I said,I do what I believe is right,and at the end,make's me happy,without causing harm,because misery love's company,and there's enough of that already. I don't have many friend's,but I also don't have many enemy's either. I made many mistake's in my life,but I don't dwell on them,cause you either learn from them,or you don't. I voice my opinion,I listen to other's,and look for fact's on thing's said and done. It would be nice,if everyone would get along,always tell the truth,and help each other out,but it's not that way.

"In God we Trust" was something that came to be in the Civil War era. The United States were not founded on those terms, our currency didn't even reflect it until 1964 even though it was proposed almost 100 years earlier... Still, we were founded in the late 1700's and religion was not a basis of our founders. There are more than a few articles from our founders that verify we were not founded on any religion, specifically Christianity in documentation of our founders.

While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin.Leviticus 18:22identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin.Romans 1:26-27declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent.First Corinthians 6:9states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html#ixzz3eJYGkSzx

Funny how you quote 1st corinthian 6 yet you skip over the first 5 versus like they dont apply to you. I applaud you sir, you should start your own church.

Ok this topic has gotten way out of hand...

IT IS NOT about Gay marriage and whether it's right or wrong... It's about how they can potentially use the same 14th amendment clause to get nationwide reciprocity....

PLEASE keep it on topic now

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

IT IS NOT about Gay marriage and whether it's right or wrong... It's about how they can potentially use the same 14th amendment clause to get nationwide reciprocity....

Sorry I posted before I saw your reply.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sorry I posted before I saw your reply.

It's cool brother I saw that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin.Leviticus 18:22identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin.Romans 1:26-27declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent.First Corinthians 6:9states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html#ixzz3eJYGkSzx

Funny how you quote 1st corinthian 6 yet you skip over the first 5 versus like they dont apply to you. I applaud you sir, you should start your own church.

if you would pay attention you will notice i took it from an article online. i didnt neat pick anything

Archived