Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Does Cone Area always win?


Carnines

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well the biggest alt dc power has for my truck is a 270 hairpin but Dc power Anthony is seeing if they can make a 370 for me. Planning probably a D3400 under hood and 3 xp 3000s and charging them every night. I won't be playing full tilt all the time nor will I be listening to them for really long periods.

Posted

I contacted Fi a while back and they said 2 Sp4's would love 2 bc 3500's

I vote 2 SP4 15's

I,think it all depends on if he can run 2 3500s or not

I'm on 4k and subs get busy. dont need 2 3500's

just imagine how they will do on 2500 more

I know mine want more. Not sure when or what I'd upgrde to. thinking 2 2500bdcp's

I contacted Fi a while back and they said 2 Sp4's would love 2 bc 3500's

they would definately love 2 3500's , just saying one would get them going until you buy another one

Posted

One 3500 would definitely get them going. I had 2 RF T2500-1bdcp's on 2 FI SP4 15" and they wanted even more yet. I love these subs. Got 2 SQ 3500's now but only listened to it set to 0 db track (DD1) so far. Love it!

Making new box with aero ports then let the -10 begin!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

after one month you will want two......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

There are going to be some awesome deals on that stuff around black Friday and xmas. I'm curious what those new SoundQubed 4500's are going to drop down to, last year the 3500's dropped down to $600.

Posted

I'll probably end up buying everything before black friday/xmas. If anything I may buy an extra battery or two. Unless I get really insane and decide to do a 4 15 blowthru.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2967 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...