Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 My question has been answered along time ago now its simply conversation and replying about what I'm gunna actually going to implement
ToNasty Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Every forum has assholes. It's just you've changed your mind a few times today so know one is taking you seriously. And also the type of enclosure you want for the equipment you want I highly doubt will even fit where you want it too. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Double post. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
gckless Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Yup it's never going to happen even though that's exactly why I bought this car I'm sure I'm really going to go without bass a little too dedicated to have that as a option and it's really easy to talk crap through a screen and say someone dosnt know what there talking about technology changes and there's a million possibilities that's one of the many reasons why I love it yes we learn all the time and obviously o wanted opinions or I wouldn't have asked for one but when you start telling me what I know or who I am that's when you need corrected that's the problem with this forum is people jump to conclusions and this forum would be alot better if people would actually be more supportive to people that share the same love for audio were on the same team there's definitely great people on here and great guys that commented but this is really becoming a pssng contest hasn't it lol can't wait to post the pics up when it's done lol somebody needs to take it easy on there cheerios Bro. Punctuation. You still haven't answered my question. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
CortezDTV Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 I don't think we're understanding He is doing 4 15 pr's powered by 2 15s thru the truck, into the backseat, all under window line, all facing forward now.... Can we just see some pictures please!!! SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 There's a big difference between a passive radiator on the bottom of a box down firing compared to a upfirong passive at the top of the box
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 how can i provide pictures too equipment that hasn't yet been purchased i have changed my mind because i haven't bought them yet and as i should be i am open to a better solution and better upgrades it would be ignorant not too this build will not be finished till December this isn't hindsight its plans for the near future
Miguels Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Every forum has assholes. It's just you've changed your mind a few times today so know one is taking you seriously. And also the type of enclosure you want for the equipment you want I highly doubt will even fit where you want it too. you too seem to change your mind often lol my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
gckless Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 There's a big difference between a passive radiator on the bottom of a box down firing compared to a upfirong passive at the top of the box They're going to sag an equal amount. But can you explain the big differences? "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Might I suggest them 2 15's in a simple ported enclosure then? Absolutely no reason to overly complicate things for probably little to no gain in output. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.