Smoove Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 ll_wwcnd_ll gave up his 4th for a flat wall 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
White Lightning Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 I'm sorry..thought I mentioned them. Dss Tridents Really dude .... Buying drivers from Quentin ??? This man is like Ray from Linear Power. He goes out of his way to tell you EXACTLY what you need to optimize his equipment. Hell, I've just talked to the man and got his personal number ... I don't understand why you came over from SSA and ask all these generic questions ??? You don't just buy DSS equipment without a game plan ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
fecupe2001 Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 Only reason i do 4th order instead of flat wall is when i want to get as many drivers as i can to disipate the heat better for demos, other than that, i don´t see many differences or advantages, you can get them loud if you know how to build them properly! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
White Lightning Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 The op knows what he's doing. He's been a member of this forum since 2009. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
White Lightning Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 The op knows what he's doing. He's been a member of this forum since 2009.Hmmm ... After doing some research, looks like he's been a member of SSA forum since 2009 also.He's either suspended or banned at the moment, can't get to his profile ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 Damn I didn't know this forum had detectives...You ready for your cookie now? But I did get banned because I was a member of this forum. But anyway...Q told me the subs works good in both ported and 4ths...and all I asked if it was worth the trouble to go with a 4th
ToNasty Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 How many subs becsuse you.might not have the room for a 4th ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 Three...I can get 36 cubes maybe a couple more if tilt my seats forward
ToNasty Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 I don't think you have the room. Why not just do 4 in a wall ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LsChevy Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 Because I already have the amps that I'm using and I won't have enough power
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.