Battery advice/suggestions

I notice most people gravitate toward xs batteries but, I need something more accessible. The price is not the issue for me but I would like to keep under control. I live in a small city/town and would like something I can replace, exchange or return easily with shipping. I looking for advice from people that use common batteries from places like Walmart, autozone, sears ect. What model and so on.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

You contradict yourself when you say you don't have a problem spending extra money on a battery but you want to buy something at Wal-Mart so it's easily returnable.

A good battery won't need to be returned and you saving yourself money in the long run.

Time doesn't really appear to be a huge issue As you never stated such...

So why don't you order a juice box or xs power, wait the 4 day ship time and be happy with having the best product on the market.

And get a d3100 or black cherry whichever you can get cheapest.

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Sears Marine Diehard Platinum batteries

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Contradict because I use general names. Ok. I mentioned return in case of factory defects or shipping damages, now on to other suggestions from people who aren't know-it-alls. Some regular folk don't have time to wait when battery has come to its end.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Contradict because I use general names. Ok. I mentioned return in case of factory defects or shipping damages, now on to other suggestions from people who aren't know-it-alls. Some regular folk don't have time to wait when battery has come to its end.

That's a pretty stupid way to think. Your assuming a high quality product is defective before you even make a purchase. I sure as he'll wouldn't want to deal with you from a company standpoint.

Anyway I would go with the diehard batts as mentioned before if you do no want to order online.

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Im an Interstate Battery dealer... They have AGM batteries.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Check into odyssey batteries. Might be a dealer within driving distance from you

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

I've had good luck with the Sears Platinum Die Hard and O'Reiley's platinum AGM. Both performed well enough and were very easy to exchange on warranty. Sears is a bit better but a bit more expensive.

Check into odyssey batteries. Might be a dealer within driving distance from you

odyssey is junk.. dropped once below 12v and would take charge anymore

Archived