Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

friend scott in fresno does a little over 149 on a single 15, addictive motor, fi soft parts. addictive 5k amp. also a tahoe

I can vouch for that^ Scott has gone through plenty of setups as I have when I had my Tahoe

I had 1 18" fi sp4 on 2 aq 3500's (clamped about 3.5-4k) and did a 51.4 I think it was on burp. I think I did like a 49 on music, it's been a while

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

50.2 legal for me. 50.7 in testing. And a 51.3 using Derrick stetsom 7k

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...