HELP...is my wiring the problem??? AMP Hot

You had your DC alt rebuilt by Dom ?

Yes, by Dom at Iraggi. Is that bad?

You had a high quality alt rebuilt by a low quality con artist.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You had your DC alt rebuilt by Dom ?

Yes, by Dom at Iraggi. Is that bad?
You had a high quality alt rebuilt by a low quality con artist.

I actually reached out to DC Power 1st and due to the old model alt I had, t hr y recommended going to Iraggi since I asked if they approved. Reason was it was going to be pretty expensive, time consuming and they did not want to hassle with getting parts they no longer carry.

once you get those useless alts out of there i would recommend having at least as many runs for the (-) side of things as you do for the (+) side of things. With your alts you have now a shoe string will work well enough to carry the current they can put out.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

In your diagram it looks like you have more postive runs of wire then you do grounds your gonna need an equal amount if thats the case, also it looks like you have your amps grounded to your negative battery post so you may wanna try a clean solid ground seperate for your amps and your fans to see if that helps any. Some of the builds here have shown mixed results when grounding the amps to the batts.

Its probably obvious but if you havent checked your fuses from your alts to your rear batts you may be loosing amperage if one is blown and you should check your batts individually to make sure you dont have dead bat holdin you down. Also put another xs under the hood those yellow tops are a pain in the azz if they start loosing charge

i would try to ground your alternators properly, even though they are bolted down to the engine block which is technically a ground, id still do a run of negative at least to your front battery, or to the frame if every other part is also properly grounded to the frame. Right now it looks like you worried mainly about power runs, ground your front battery, alt, and rear bank to the frame

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

once you get those useless alts out of there i would recommend having at least as many runs for the (-) side of things as you do for the (+) side of things. With your alts you have now a shoe string will work well enough to carry the current they can put out.

I'm planning on removing the front yellow top optima so where would the (-) runs from the back go???? The (+) runs from the back are going to the alts. Oh and sorry about my alts. :-(

i would try to ground your alternators properly, even though they are bolted down to the engine block which is technically a ground, id still do a run of negative at least to your front battery, or to the frame if every other part is also properly grounded to the frame. Right now it looks like you worried mainly about power runs, ground your front battery, alt, and rear bank to the frame

Where would the ground wire go on the alts?

Archived