Broke_Audio_Addicts I'm too broke for this shit slow-mo 2002 Silverado build.

Something came in today.

I can already tell you just by look and feel that these are not the low quality Sony xplod garbage of the past.

The build quality alone on these is much much better than the xplod stuff I've seen.

Now to get the rest of what i need and find out how they sound.

Only time will tell how they hold up though.

57xRiE6.jpg

2OxGQP5.jpg

Bi-ampable too which is a feature you'll be hard pressed to find in the price range other than these.

2rVcysl.jpg

Some nice crossovers on board too not the cheap tiny shit you usually see on a coaxial.

The mid is crossed as well.

bHNgDm8.jpg

I really like the look of the grille as well but it will not be getting used :(

JiB0NLl.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They actually look pretty solid.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I was actually expecting to be sending them back after I got to look at them in person but im actually impressed by how well they are built so im going to give them a whirl.

I was kinda expecting some cheap flimsy plastic cone, a tracing paper thin surround, and a sloppy suspension but that's not at all what these are.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Some skyhigh goodies on the way,

50ft of 4ga ofc and 100ft of 12ga ofc.

Im just gonna have to convince my girl to get a job at a strip club and I'll be good to go.

Distribution blocks came in today with the dash kit.

ApUYkpL.jpg

I have the one one the right and i like it. I have 2 runs of 0 awg RF wire going to it and 3 runs of 4 awg to my mids and highs amps. 4th spot i used for my VM. I wanted to know where my voltage was there. I noramly don't like Stinger products but this one was ok.

electricalupgrades2014004_zps667cfe56.jp

Following.

If you need some other wire here and there of whatever size please PM me and I can send you something for free. I have a big boneyard I don't want anymore.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived