Second Skin Audio

So I was thinking...........6th order, now to understand it. QUESTIONS!!!

scooter99

Ok, well thanks guys. That's exactly why I was asking. Hmm, may still try and do something like it, and see where I go with it. We'll see, just stuff rolling around in my head. Lord knows I have enough still to do before I get to that point.

I have to update my build log. I got my HDMI Breakout boards yesterday, so now I can get back to work on that project.

Thanks everyone!

But dont take my advise. I have no clue what im talking about when it comes to shit like this.

Its just my thought. Hopefully someone more educated on enclosures will chime in

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

There's a guy 95_c1500 or something that did something kind of like this. Port through rear window.

I'll take a look at home N8, thanks!

Ok, well thanks guys. That's exactly why I was asking. Hmm, may still try and do something like it, and see where I go with it. We'll see, just stuff rolling around in my head. Lord knows I have enough still to do before I get to that point.

I have to update my build log. I got my HDMI Breakout boards yesterday, so now I can get back to work on that project.

Thanks everyone!

But dont take my advise. I have no clue what im talking about when it comes to shit like this.

Its just my thought. Hopefully someone more educated on enclosures will chime in

Bah, you have skillz bro! No I thought it may be something along those lines, it was my brain trying to make it work. So I'll still check around with some folks, and see who else chimes in here and see what becomes of it. Thanks man. I appreciate the input!

scotty boland did a build like this in his colly or colorado. Kinda.

I'm pretty sure he went ahead and opened it all the way up though since his back window was small. His build log is up here somewhere. "tdh crayola" or something along those lines. I'll dig it up.

I guess that's the same kind of build you are talking about, to an extent.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Found it,

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194453-tdh-infrasonic-crayon-build/?hl=%20tdh%20%20crayon

He did end up opening it up all the way... but still, mini truck vs Fullsize 3/4 ton...

Interesting. Definitely some food for thought. That first one was a 4th order, then he went to a 6th. I obviously don't want to cut the cab wall out. I'd like to see if I could possibly do one in the window area. If not, I'll just stick with a 4th.

Thanks BOOM.

sure thing scott. I know of a few more builds set up that way, I'll dig some more. I swear there's a guy on the F150 forum that has done it through the window.

Hank Veach did it with his 48 10's build too I think. Ended up coming all the way down though. But I bet with like a pair of 18s, you could do a pretty bitchin series 6th order kinda like this.

20150916_173508_HDR_zpsorsfu3kp.jpg

Wasn't there someone around here that had a yellow dakota, or something yellow, with a build similar to the crayola one? I can't remember his name, my psycho memory is coming up with a big guy, thin hair, and he had a maybe late 90's dakota with a shell on it and did something similar. Maybe I'm just, as my daughter would say, cray cray!

Thanks bro.

Archived