ROLEXrifleman Posted September 19, 2015 Author Report Posted September 19, 2015 now you got me wondering if $275 was to much! I'm not sure what I'll do with it once I destroy it, but turning it into a monster would be an option Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Kyblack76 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Dude. It will probably play like that for 20 years. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Just beat it like a perp off camera. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 19, 2015 Author Report Posted September 19, 2015 and beat it into the ground I will!!! this sub 1ohm on the t2500, end Sub stage Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
audiofanaticz Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 It will play like that for a while. my old mayhems had tears like that all the way around the spiders from being in too big of a box. But it didnt happen until I put a 4500 on each woofer at .35 each and was hammering on them at 25hz. lol But I was bassracing 153s at 31hz so I cant complain to much from a box in the cargo area What caused them to go was the triple joint after 2 seasons of competition and demoing. The spider tears were only on the top layer, and the yellow tinsel lead layer on mine, the bottom 3 spiders were still fine. Id say even $300 is fair since they are working.. I know when I bought my btls I paid 200 for 2 of them and 250 for the other two, and those are a bit older than yours.
Kyblack76 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Blew my rear spider joint on 3 of my sp4's when I put the 6500's on each at .7 (spaced spide4 option) And my volume is also to large. Ran them for 2 more seasons competing , up until just a few months ago. They still played fine the day I sold them. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
notorious97200 Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 nice choice. Those N2 are amazing. A good friend of mine runs 2 15s N2 on a Sundown NS1 daily, for years. Each in a 4 cu ft net box, with kerf eveyrwhere ! I love it. It's loud and sound sooooo good. black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 19, 2015 Author Report Posted September 19, 2015 that's good to know. I just didn't wanna get hosed on the deal. I'll be using this in the fire bird as a single sub set up. If and when it lets loose I'll burn that bridge. This sub will allow me to sell off a pair of nib zv4's pocket the cash and have$ for a rebuild if needed. Sounds like this motor will give me a shit ton of options for change if I want, but at this point I think one beefy 15 on a decent amount of power is just the ticket for my daily Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.