Karkov Posted November 16, 2015 Report Posted November 16, 2015 Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, LOVE the look of multiple multiple amps like that, and clean too man...props 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Stitched Posted November 16, 2015 Report Posted November 16, 2015 Diggin the build fella, Love the SAs. Haven't got to hear the 18s yet
Slamminyukon Posted December 9, 2015 Author Report Posted December 9, 2015 No updated pictures however it is FINALLY playing...got it playing Saturday...didn't sound so great at first...was slightly disappointed...was in a hurry and didn't have just a lot of time to really adjust the amps properly..my first impression was.."this isn't what I'm looking for"...well after 2 days of letting it set and starting to ponder I remembered I didn't set the amps just yet,..so I tweaked the amps tonight..and I must say...it's definitely doing pretty good...can't wait for the woofers to break in good, get my batteries properly mounted..(they're sitting on a table behind the truck just to test)...and also finish the entire truck! Right now it's tuckin them thuddies! Lol so I gotta raise the back up which I already knew..well with that being said! My next post will be a video and more pics! 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
CleanSierra Posted December 9, 2015 Report Posted December 9, 2015 Looks good so far, tuned in Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Slamminyukon Posted December 11, 2015 Author Report Posted December 11, 2015 Short video...half power and still gonna adjust the port some..but so far it's coming along pretty good...sorry for the sh*t video! http://s1207.photobucket.com/user/mike38901/media/C830A624-64AD-444D-A5EC-22166D19EC51_zpstfdcsybj.mp4.html 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
hoit Posted December 11, 2015 Report Posted December 11, 2015 already movin some air at only half volume, with some port work and amp tweakin to go! Lookin sick bro! 2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan 2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm 2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank Singer 220 amp alt
bcpballer64 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Love the black and white look, I need to get back into audio lol "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
donnykruyt Posted December 21, 2015 Report Posted December 21, 2015 tuned in !! great color on my vw build ~! www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202365-volkswagen-vento-steal-cage-build/
LT.Smoke Posted December 21, 2015 Report Posted December 21, 2015 This build will probably get silly once it's all finished up and tuned properly Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Slamminyukon Posted May 19, 2016 Author Report Posted May 19, 2016 I haven't posted in awhile! Here's some updates...inverted the subs...finished painting the box..ditched the sae1000's...great amps! Just not what I was looking for..changed to ns1v2..currently waiting on my second one!! I'll be running 2! Mean while sealed on the dash before rounding the port over was 150.9! Curious to see what it does after rounding the port plus adding the other ns1 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.