Hi Guys,

Received my 2 OM-1 over the weekend and installed them fairly easy for a first timer to the product. I have noticed that one of the two OM-1 has no backlight (white backlight). Is there anyway to adjust this? Also I watched Steve's video on how to calibrate the OM-1, however turning the dial on the back does nothing, for both OM-1s. This may be user error but whether I turn clockwise or counterclockwise it does nothing. Any help is appreciated. Great product by the way, now I want a VM-1.

Thanks,

Keagan

In the video, I had my dad wire it up for the first time before we ran the full length wires to the dash. Sorry for the portrait video, was late and I was not on all 8 cylinders that night.

Edited by Keagan-Z06

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

Figured out the dial adjustment on the back. Damn screw driver was sitting outside of the groove. Still have a backlight out on one of the OM-1. Not a deal breaker though.

Edited by Keagan-Z06

(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

that is a bummer, but if something is malfunctioning id be willing to bet just about anything that somebody (probably even Steve himself) will get it fixed without any trouble. that's a great product and an even better company backing it

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Thanks man, was beginning to feel lonely here. Lol. I bought the OM-1s through Amazon store. I live in Belize, which is outside the US obviously, shipping costs are what kills us here, not to mention the wait times to get your products ordered. Amazon don't ship directly to us so I gotta depend on family living in the US to bring my stuff down this side :(

(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

What backlight are you talking about? I installed my OM-1 behind a 2 way mirror so I may see what your talking about

It's should light up in the middle where he numbers are. A white backlight.

(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

Thanks man, was beginning to feel lonely here. Lol. I bought the OM-1s through Amazon store. I live in Belize, which is outside the US obviously, shipping costs are what kills us here, not to mention the wait times to get your products ordered. Amazon don't ship directly to us so I gotta depend on family living in the US to bring my stuff down this side :(

You own a Z06 in Belize?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You own a Z06 in Belize?

I wish, just my dream car from a young pup. There is only one here and it's a C5. Would love to be the first to own a Z06 here.

(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

E-mail Tony or Juan at [email protected] to get the issue with your OM-1 fixed, they are the best to talk to since they hand build each unit.

I'll do that, I really am trying not to send back my unit. It's such a hassle for us and the cost of shipping and duty usually outweighs the product at times. I'll see what can be done.

(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1