Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

tried to do noshave november this year. Made it to the 12th, my jaw bone looked like a piece of old camo, all blotchy and scraggly.

Guess I'll try again next year.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

2 weeks in and it looks fuller but still thin and missing.. my beard looks like the picture below after 4 months and thats at best.. been reading online and seen people have used

Minoxidil with good results.. they get thicker beard and new growth where they never had hair.. well i got me a 3 month supply and will see if it holds true. im going to do my first application at 6pm so 6 minutes from now and will post weekly results

7aa3584da6cc685184fd7e7c62d722cd7dcdfc0.

Posted

I don't expect to ever go bald. Doesn't run in my family. No rogaine will ever be used

Lucky! I got my receding hairline when I was still in highschool. If it ever gets too bad im just gonna shave it all

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 727 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...