Wasteland_Audio Posted November 11, 2015 Author Report Posted November 11, 2015 honestly some new people in there might bring the section back to life.Lol Lol i bet you have Your not in Ahmed? ?? I'll remedy that. sooo while you're at it...
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 Kyle, I just need you to holla at FI, lol I did bruh. There should be a flat across the board 10-15% slash. Ahmed, if you want anything, talk to me SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
kingsuv Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 Easiest way to get in is to take pictures of your girlfriend and or mom, or both together, with a mods screen name on them and PM them to all mods for review Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
crispy_chick3n Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 honestly some new people in there might bring the section back to life.Lol Yea, but just a couple people posting still seems kinda dead.. Lol I think there's only like 2 topics that still get posts regularly, by only a hand full of people.. Lol This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 Easiest way to get in is to take pictures of your girlfriend and or mom, or both together, with a mods screen name on them and PM them to all mods for review L OHHHHHH fucking EL. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 Lol,I think I might start my own thread.
crispy_chick3n Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 i think im going to start posting everything in 18+ now. even my audio questions... This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 i think im going to start posting everything in 18+ now. even my audio questions... Lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Guest Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 ahmed got in because a bunch of people requested it in the 18+ rpp lol and the amount of ass shots he has posted daily is why I would let dude live on my couch if he had to
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.