Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

is there anyone in the central florida area I don't know a basshead one around here where is everybody at u know seeing other people shit get u pumped for bigger better builds holler yall!!

Posted

I hear ya bro I coulda used some these ,,,, and these.... in that sentence haha damn if I know I roll around around town and hear no bass, nobody likes loud music around here I guess.

Posted

Wow, you might want to watch out for Chode... He is going to be itching to bounce in here...

 

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

 
TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg
 
Posted

I am not trying to come across as a dick but your grammar makes your posts extremely hard to read or understand.

Might serve ya better to work on that bro ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...