Sundown Audio

maybe i can get some help over here

bigarsenal

well i wanted to know which amp is better not by the name just better amp the bxi2006 or the audiobahn A1500HCT there both are 2000@1ohm please give some input :^

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well audiobahn is out of business so i know whichone i would choose ;)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

damn thats messed up you know what happen

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't even know that. but heck i've heard enough crap about audiobahn and i have a hifonics amp and it's very realiable for me at the moment. i'd go with the BXI2006D bro, although it has on internal fuses the maxxsonic's tech told said to use a 200 amp fuse underhood. good luck

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i didn't even know that. but heck i've heard enough crap about audiobahn and i have a hifonics amp and it's very realiable for me at the moment. i'd go with the BXI2006D bro, although it has on internal fuses the maxxsonic's tech told said to use a 200 amp fuse underhood. good luck

you should also fuse it close to the amp. what happens if it shorts out past the fuse? your screwed then. get another one close to the amp like within 8 inches.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

you should also fuse it close to the amp. what happens if it shorts out past the fuse? your screwed then. get another one close to the amp like within 8 inches.

nothing wrong with extra protection.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

why is audiobahn out of business?

x2 :o

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

i think its because they couldnt move product anymore... probably bc people arent concerned so much about looks as the actual product preformance... then again we have dub subs so not sure whats going on there

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

nothing to do with that.

Its because the company was ran by father and sons the father didnt think the audio business was worth his money anymore so HE pulled out.  he was the one with the cash so bye bye audiobahn