Rockford Fosgate Power T3 19" Sub - 8ft3 ported box build - 30hz - Acrylic Window (new video Page 9)!

When you creep in to the shop, with all the eye candy in there, you scan around, and that driver catches your eye fast. It sits on the table with all the other sexy drivers, standing tall, like THE king on a chess board. Damn fine looking driver. Shockingly slim on the weight scale to.

Whens the vid of it in action ? I hoping its uploading :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Funny how that huge sub makes the massive enclosure seem smaller by perception.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Put it on the term lab already

what purpose would that serve? putting a termlab on a speaker box on the garage floor would not produce any sound pressure worth talking about. Maybe right near the port but that is lame too.

It's true, you really are as rude as people say you are. U know what I meant by put it on the term lab. Smh in disappointment.

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

what purpose would that serve? putting a termlab on a speaker box on the garage floor would not produce any sound pressure worth talking about. Maybe right near the port but that is lame too.

It's true, you really are as rude as people say you are. U know what I meant by put it on the term lab. Smh in disappointment.

collect his tears!

dude let me show you how to play those drums

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

You made the stupid comment and he told you the facts and he is rude.... i think not. Comment on the progress or the equipment but when you say stupid shit he is going to set you straight. Dont like it... dont post or try to find a better forum!!!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Fan boys quick to post up comments lol

7338EE9E-3F47-4830-9D04-B7D58B25A280_zps

I mean, your first comment comes off rude, so a rude response is appropriate

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC