Sundown Audio

just bought a rockville rxd-m4 amp

Bayuk89

After posting for recommended amp that will RMS close to 1500@1ohm i was given a amps to check out and review. They were all good and within my price range $250. The information on the rockvilles website talks about the amp guts and what componets are used in their amps. 1500 RMS watts for $149 shipped i gotta check this guy out. A guy on youtube did a bench test on this amp with a steve meade amp dyno and it did rated and slightly higher. Im confident i made a good choice, until i get more money for a higher end set up, this will work for me. We all have to start somewhere :)

U guys lol, a fellow member sent me a video link on youtube with this amp on the steve meade amp dyno and it put out rated numbers. For a daily beater driving 40 minutes to work and 40 minutes home i think this amp will do just fine. Overtime i will save up and invest in better quailty.

Good luck,

Hitting rated on the dyno does not make something a good amp.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If I go watch this video and it doesn't pass all the real tests......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived