Sonic Electronix

how come no one ever admits they like their bass to be heard down the block?

I love bass, i like it when people bass around my neighborhood. ... i still wont though

Three reasons..

1. Its not polite, especially since i know the dread of having some idiot wake up the kids just after they have gone to sleep

2. Its illegal and a great way to get your car defected and fined

3. I dont want people to know where i live and that i have shot worth trying to steal

I wish i could cruise around the suburbs full tilt i love it... but its just not cool..

Comps, industrial areas and highways where nobody is around thats where i unleash, happy knowing i wont be gwtting abuse or into fights or getting fined.

Nothing high horse about it, just common sense and politeness

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Im not even close to having a loud system but i bump mine within local law requirements. Between the hours of 7am and 11pm i can play that shit as loud as i want. I dont normally play real loud near my house but sometimes i do. Only one of my neighbors has a problem with it but nothin they can do bout it. Maybe if they would do something about their yapping dogs id care but they dont so i dont. That shit with them just seizing your ride cuz of bass is illegal and violates your 4th amendment rights btw. And not sayn i like to be heard from blocks away but realistically its gonna happen. I didnt spend my hard earned money just to keep that shit turned down.

Ill admit, getting a thumbs up, 11 cars away, or turning a head 8 blocks down the road is cool, and even a bit gradifying.

That said, i dont even turn the deck on when in a residental , or at certain hours.....

Now I love bass as much as the next person on here, but don't get me wrong... I live on the corner of a semi busy street, when I hear a motherfucker at the red light just blasting it, especially after hours, I get super pissed. What gives you the right to fucking blare it with at least 8 houses if not more on that corner, all vibrating, possibly waking children, disturbing TV shows, or people trying to go to sleep because they have to get up for work a 3am... I almost want to throw a rock or smash your car with a sledge hammer a few hundred times, why? Cause you're considered an asshole, not a basshead. There's truly a difference between the two.

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters

DD SS4A

DD M1D

DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

Something that does bother me is that some people build extremely expensive systems and only play them at shows? Another thing that pisses me off is that some purple don't even like rap/hip hop yet they'll bump it to demo. Man I build things to enjoy not to just take to a show and demo for 20 minutes.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Something that does bother me is that some people build extremely expensive systems and only play them at shows? Another thing that pisses me off is that some purple don't even like rap/hip hop yet they'll bump it to demo. Man I build things to enjoy not to just take to a show and demo for 20 minutes.

See, I'm this guy, can't stand rap/hiphop. But that doesn't mean I can't bump the shit out of some metallica, Korn, Deftones, or some Led Zeppelin.

But I do like Dubstep, which is kinda like rap but without the horrible lyrics.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I prefer being loud on the inside, not the outside.
I have done almost everything in my budget to make sure I get the least amount of rattles possible, but it's still not enough. And I don't like annoying other people.
There are times that I play my music loud in the city, but it's in appropriate areas and happens very rarely. I'm perfectly fine driving on normal levels that are not annoying for anybody and are enough for me.
And that does not mean that I build my system and listen to it only on shows! There are plenty of opportunities to listed to music loud - while making demos in a distant area from the city, while driving on the highway, while travelling between cities...

It's not that we're being dishonest - we just don't like annoying people when not necessary :)

Archived