Get louder(er) they said! It would be fun they said!! Mother&^%!#@ WRONG!

Jesus fuck lol. I definitely have to go to slamology this year and see this thing lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Damn Ninja ... just can't stay calm with the volume knob I see.

That's crazy.

I've heard all I ever want to hear out of this car. My hearing was fucked all weekend. Couldn't even listen to my own truck ...LOL

Looks like you need to step off into the concrete filled astro van class. I'm sure you would be king in no time !!!

Get it fixed ... I'm getting ready to make my comeback with White Lighting. See you soon my brother !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Craziness ... Tuned in for sure

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Get a full roll cage installed and add more steel to the roof and weld it all to the cage.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

One of the most insane trunk cars I've seen for sure, if not the craziest... If only I could hear it :D

The amount of flex I've seen out of it is insane, as if there were no measures taken to prevent it... Have you tried filling the beams with expanding foam? And if it snaps the welds, maybe try with gluing something to the roof, be it metal bars or plywood boards.

My point is that there are many cars much more violent than yours in a no-wall setup and there isn't that much flex. There should be something you could do about it. It won't be that much fun to watch but it ain't fun breaking sh*t either...

Good luck with the build and I hope I see more from it! I sure was amazed when I first watched it do some damage :D

Archived