Isn't there anyone that can stop this fuckhead with his illegal EO's

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Other than congress impeaching him, the Seargent at Arms can arrest him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergeant_at_Arms_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I has to be cut and dry against a specific law. You should look up the amount of bullshit executive actions and orders by president.

Now the trust rout was always iffy at best. I alway knew not having to be fingerprinted would eventually hit a snag.

But since SCOTUS made corporations people there are plenty of legal arguments that my piece of paper is also a person by the same deffinition. It's going to be interesting to see the real arguments from both sides. I'll stay away from the panic news sights and read the ruling and executive actions my self. We all know it's about nothing, placate gun grabbers with bullshit like this assault weapons ban. Regan had already banned assault weapons when he expanded the NFA, Bush Sr and Clinton just kept it up for the no nothing left WING GUN GRABBERS.

they really need to set an example of him.. if not then the next puppet will do the same no matter the party they are in.. republicans have also done a fair share of messing with the second amendment

Isn't there anyone that can stop this fuckhead with his illegal EO's

Executive actions aren't illegal and every single president has utilized them since their creation.

As much as I disagree with doing that way it's legal for him to do so.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

But why do you need fingerprinted? What's the reasoning there? And why each time? They don't change. It's just a way to fuck with people. Look you want the money that's fine. I'll go through the process and pay the 200 bucks but stop fucking with me. Do I pass a background check? Yes? Then give me my shit and stop making it so difficult. You have everything you want. My name address serial number you name it. What is the purpose of everything else if it's not to make it difficult?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'll remind you the trust was only done because they make it a pain in the ass I the first place. If it wasn't so awful it wouldn't have been done. If they want to make something that I can get behind

No Cleo sign off

No prints

Efile your forms

Background check

Tax stamp fee

I'll file everything as an individual then.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

But why do you need fingerprinted? What's the reasoning there? And why each time? They don't change. It's just a way to fuck with people. Look you want the money that's fine. I'll go through the process and pay the 200 bucks but stop fucking with me. Do I pass a background check? Yes? Then give me my shit and stop making it so difficult. You have everything you want. My name address serial number you name it. What is the purpose of everything else if it's not to make it difficult?

Like echoes from the green weenie

Archived