Paint is Fucked. Waiting for the "I Told You So" Comments

The general disclaimer is for modified cars, if your car is lowered or raised they will try and say that is the reason the machine shit on your car, I have a feeling the brissels were completely dried while thumping against your car, seems like they would liable. Disclaimers dont hold when it comes to neglegence. proving they new that the brissels do that when dry is the hard part, however take em to small claims, get an estimate from 2 different body shops and sue for that exact amount, mnore than likely the gas stations insurance will just cover it, pain in the ass but saves you 3k.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

same thing has happened to me, it was an automated car wash but one where there is one worker who is supposed to spray your grill, hatch, and rims, the motherfucker works all hard scrubbing the guys stock rims in front of me, then i pull up and he squirts my grill with the hose, and literally doesn't even touch my 24"s and starts texting. i was like this motherfucker!!!!! guess what happens, dry as car=scratched ass paint, bull shit.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Just spoke to the small claims advisor at the courthouse. I need to get a couple estimates and go to the company first, let them know what happened and that I want compensation for damages. If they refuse to pay, or ignore the notice, I can sue. Only $60 to file the claim, and a 3-year statute of limitations.

Fuck them, I should have known better. But goddamn, if the machine is THAT bad, is shouldn't be open.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You know it's bad when your potato picks up the scratches. Side note, was your dash cam rolling?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived