A couple weeks ago I completed my last class at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online. I'm now a graduate with an Associates degree in Graphic Design. The past year had been stressful as hell trying to keep grades up and graduate on time. Finally done with it all. Still waiting on my degree, the actual one on paper. Now the hard part, trying to find work in a place that has no use for someone with my degree. I think I need to find a bigger city, just not sure what one. Now I have a ton of free time, no idea what to do with it. Don't think I've ever had this much free time. I've either been working or in school or both. Been thinking bout doing some freelance work til I can find a real job. I don't know though. Still a lot to think about.

I'd think with a graphic design degree you could easily find a job working remotely.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Not with just an associates and no work experience.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Did you make any connections in school? If so I'd contact them quickly. Gaps between work and school never look that great if you don't have a good reason for it.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Did you make any connections in school? If so I'd contact them quickly. Gaps between work and school never look that great if you don't have a good reason for it.

Sadly no did not.

Sadly no did not.

stop by funeral homes.... they like graphic designers.... but I guess that depends on what you do with graphic design..... familys bring in the worst photos and want them used for the cards, signs and slide shows...... my GF is a freelance graphic designer with no degree ... just experience and a funeral home called her out of the blue one day because they were looking at her greeting cards online

Archived