Love this thread

Thanks hope to be able to add more to it next weekend! I've been busy on the Wagon getting ready for a show tomorrow so I haven't been able to work on it. But SOON!!! The wife already told me the other night she is ready for some BASS!!!

Damn, I wish my wife would tell me that. All I ever get is, "you're going to work on that damn thing again!? (Rolls eyes, shakes head)"

Love this thread

Thanks hope to be able to add more to it next weekend! I've been busy on the Wagon getting ready for a show tomorrow so I haven't been able to work on it. But SOON!!! The wife already told me the other night she is ready for some BASS!!!

Damn, I wish my wife would tell me that. All I ever get is, "you're going to work on that damn thing again!? (Rolls eyes, shakes head)"

LOL Good thing about my wife is she is not new to this and at one time her car out hit mine! I don't have many pics of it but around 2000 she had a Chevy Lumina with a wall of 4 Orion Xtr 15's on 2 Memphis 1100d's, Car was on hydraulics, had TV's in it and was on 17" rim's. Around that time 17" was big rim's LOL Man time has changed!

Lumina%202_zpsmen2ipko.jpg

You can see the back of the wall in this pic! Back then I was driving the Flamed Chevy II Nova off in the right in this picture with 2 JLw6 12's in it and it was on air ride with a Supercharged motor in it.

Lumina%201_zpsivdw1ig0.jpg

• 2 months later...

This build kinda hit the back burner for a little bit while I had the Wagon apart!!! BUT however I have got back started on it

The front hour glass was off a little so we made it bigger and started doing the fiberglass and resin in the kerfs as well as went ahead and cut the curves in the bottom and top board. BUT we still have to finish the amp rack that will be on top of it and the access to the Xs Power battery that will be inside of it.

trimed%20out_zpsef3wcext.jpg

I also got the 3 acrylic panels that will cover the 2 amps as well as the sound processor from ToolMaker. This one is laser etched on both sides and the red is glass stain to make the Logo stand out better once the LED's are behind it. JEEFWORX is my good buddy Jared Gibson that is helping me build this box as well as he is the one that helped me with the one in my Wagon!

12791055_1087740784579379_74377368708882

I did go ahead and TEMPORARILY wire her Rockford Fosgate T400-4 amp as well as the Audio Control DQ-61 so I could go ahead and tune everything in. I did the time alignment on it and LOVE it! Sounds so clear it's amazing! Now NO-ONE hold me to this wiring!!!!! <_< I'm so damn picky with my wiring and even though this is temporary it kills me! :P This is under the false floor that is currently in her car but will end up on top of the box in the amp rack

12805691_1087741031246021_86757980539967

12718115_1087741114579346_72848173188563

Start of the amp rack that will be on top of the box. It will be hinged and open up to not only give me the ability to get to everything but also to show off the internal wiring I plan on doing to it. Once everything is complete I will spend a bunch of time making all the joints and screws vanish! I'm going to have a bunch of work ahead of me getting it prepped for paint but it's for the wife so it's got to look good!

Amp%20Rack_zps6karj5o3.jpg

Clean Work. Love the attention to details !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived