Would you be willing?

I wouldn't donate a cent. I pay for welfare families already through my taxes.

That's a downright ignorant way of thinking.

Did you know the tax breaks we give to corporations cost the taxpayer more than welfare programs?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I wouldn't donate a cent. I pay for welfare families already through my taxes.

That's a downright ignorant way of thinking.

Did you know the tax breaks we give to corporations cost the taxpayer more than welfare programs?

He also missed the part where it said no taxes taken out...and yes I would. I do a little now, but not as much as I could.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Yes n8 you get to choose

Looks like most people are supporting my theory. I find myself staring at my check a couple days ago

Made $800 took home $618. Found myself saying "why do they think they can take that much of my money?"

Made me think of this scenario. I'm the kind of person that will give when someone is in need, sometimes quite generously but when someone expects me to give them money or is more than capable on their own I won't give them a Damn thing.

For example at work I have an acquaintance that constantly asks me for a dollar to get a drink but is always talking about a new pure bred dog she is buying for $1000, I don't help her.

Another person had a blowout on the way to work. He only asked for a ride to his car, I took him there helped him change his tire which entailed buying a $50 breaker bar and about 3 hours. I had no issues with that because he needed the help and he didn't demand it.

That's my theory, you are much more likely to give when it's you that decides where to give and how much.

I wonder how different our country would be under the same circumstances

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Too be honest I would just spend the extra money on dumbshit. I doubt I would give to anything that wasnt for my benefit. Thats why we need to be forced to pay taxes, assholes like myself would only buy things that went towards the ultimate goal of getting laid more!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

in theory it would be perfect, people have no problem 'parting' with money they have but don't really have... If that makes sense.

Xxx$ to a good cause seems good now since people already have it taken from them. But if they were suddenly given $xxx I think you'd see more people at Best Buy than you would standing in line to donate it to the Salvation Army....

That being said, I'd love to give more. I don't much for big orgs, but really believe in helping people follow their dreams and pursuits when money is the only thing stopping them. When Katrina hit the gulf I didn't have the money to go down there myself but I did know how to build houses... While a generous older gentleman who didn't have the physical ability to build houses anymore had the money needed .... So he paid for me to go... Three times.. It's all about where your heart is and their heart is... When that's in the same place, good things happen :)

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

in theory it would be perfect, people have no problem 'parting' with money they have but don't really have... If that makes sense.

Xxx$ to a good cause seems good now since people already have it taken from them. But if they were suddenly given $xxx I think you'd see more people at Best Buy than you would standing in line to donate it to the Salvation army

I agree with this statement. However, I wonder if it wouldn't be a temporary thing. Maybe I have too much faith in humanity..

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Let's say that your paycheck has no taxes taken from it. All prices stay the same, you make what you currently make before taxes. Would that affect your willingness to donate money to causes that need it, whether it be charity, homeless, your family, your country?

I have a theory, just want to see responses

Without reading ANY other posts in this thread i have to say, normally I am a giving guy but the world has fucked me so bad recently I am in a selfish state of mind and it is all about me for a while, or else I won't keep what little sanity I have left, true story. right now, fuck everyone else, they want more, do what I've had to do.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived