steam it and use a rag to pick it up if the first suggestion using other butyl isn't an option/can't be done.... I mean thats what I would try to do but I've never gotten it where it wasn't meant to go nor to I have experience with the leather aspect... sorry

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Take it to a pro detailer that knows what they are doing, I can see that turning into a way bigger mess if you try and mess with it.

Trying to get it off using more deadener is about the worst idea I could possibly imagine.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

goof off and goo be gone are basically kerosene same as wd-40..... most petroleum based products I have tried years ago when I was young and stupid would melt the dye layer and start pulling it off.... I would try hot water and dawn dishsoap first or murphys oil soap if you got it on hand but I would take some of the deadener and find something that breaks it down before jumping right on the leather stain... but then my mom would say use peanut butter and club soda....

Thanks for all the input. I kinda got worried about making it worse so I tried something simple like soap and water and it actually worked. I mainly just had to rub it until it kinda flaked up/spread out (looked like it was getting worse) but after I scrubbed it with soap and water it went away. Seat saved!

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Archived