Wicks Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Hands down, Robola's work is on a whole other level..... Innovation and craftsmanship is beyond compare. This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
reedal Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Agree about more UBL's. Most build logs are full of more conversation than the build log is as a whole SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
scooter99 Posted February 5, 2016 Author Report Posted February 5, 2016 I get that about the UBL's and that is a great point, but in alot of cases people are actually discussing useful stuff about their builds, answering questions etc. Myself I try to be as informative as possible, even if the updates aren't picture laced. I personally like to see stuff like that. What would be really nice, is if you could some how link the two together. SO when you post pictures into your build thread, it would automatically post into a UBL as well. I know, that' would be extremely difficult to make happen, but it really is a pain in the ass to keep up two threads, and update both at the same time. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Kyblack76 Posted February 7, 2016 Report Posted February 7, 2016 Berilluym build Kevin truck build Big hisses truck Justin and Philips builds are epic Cjs ford was a joy to watch back in the day and going full retard now. Jeff Tera always pushed it Wicks Beamer Flying white sausages (Pat Stone) work on anything. Anything over seas. And I mean anything. Love the determination, no fuck given, no whining, and complete dedication they throw down at every turn. Man I can go on for days. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
White Lightning Posted February 7, 2016 Report Posted February 7, 2016 Guess I have to go with the majority that is SMD and say that my favs have the SOTM badge. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
_paralyzed_ Posted February 7, 2016 Report Posted February 7, 2016 bola's bass knoccing kia. It's the first time I've seen someone put speaker placement above the importance of being able to roll the windows down.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.